Pages

Jun 2, 2009

Postcrossing – A new way to send postcards all over the world

I was introduced about a website called www.postcrossing.com from my English teacher during an evening class. At the moment I really wanted to know about the website and I found that the website is quite interesting to me. So, today I will write a review about the website.


What is postcrossing?



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



It is a online project that allows member to send and receive postcard from all parts of the world randomly. Yes, you really don’t know about the receiver and you don’t know who send the postcard to you. You have to send postcard to receive postcard. Its motto is send a postcard and receive a postcard back from a random person somewhere in the world!”


How to send postcard?

  1. Request an address and a Postcard ID
  2. Mail the postcard to that address
  3. Receive a postcard from another postcrosser!




  1. Register the Postcard ID you have received




But the maximum number of postcard you can send for newcomers is five.

If you need to know more than what I write, just register at the website and start sending postcard. If you still need some more info, just click here



Here are some pictures :




Malaysian Postcrossers



A postcard that I have received from Finland

p/s: This is my first post that I wrote myself so there will probably a grammar mistake :D



0 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...