Pages

Mar 5, 2010

Muslim kids pictures - help me!

Guys, who know where to find the pictures like below? I already tried doing some 'googling' but still cant find them. I found some at istockphoto, but you know, they aren't free. So if you know the link of the pictures like that, please let me know. Or if you have the pictures like that, also please tell me. The theme of the pictures that I want to collect is MUSLIM KIDS. Thanks in advance~

Below are the example:












Objective of doing this:

I dont really have specific objective of doing this, but I really like to look at the pictures like that. I dont know whether you all have the same feelings like me and I really appreciate if you help me to collect these pictures ( I mean Muslim kids' pictures from all of the world)
Thanks again~

0 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...